Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (ISSI) values the importance of our employees in building a global business and organization. It is our continuous initiative to foster a positive and motivational work place as well as to instill a collaborative and team-oriented work environment so our employees would grow with us through our success.
At ISSI, we treat our employees like our family members. With competitive benefits, friendly co-workers, flexible work schedules and more, work life at ISSI is great!
Applications Engineer | Req. 10-036
Manage the technical and reliability standards pertaining to the design materials and techniques or technical design function for electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry of products on the customer side. Manage the application engineering for SRAM, DRAM and FLASH products. Reference designs for various chipset companies.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage small group of applications and characterization engineers and technicians.
- Work with customers to help use our products and resolve their design issues.
- Utilizing many development boards and mother boards to validate our products.
- Publish application notes, magazine articles, and reference designs as needed to promote our products.
- Research emerging applications to maintain a current understanding of future products.
- Work with R&D and Product Marketing to define new products.
- Develop technical presentations to be used in training customers and field sales force on our products.
- Provide technical training for reps and customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative, but not limited to the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of SRAM, DRAM, FLASH.
- Strong failure analysis of memory product on the board level.
- Knowledge of application and test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc.)
- Strong customer presentation and communication skills
- Self motivator with strong drive to achieve business objectives
- Proficient in analysis, simulation and design using engineering tools
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving and staff/project management skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to interface, coordinate and work effectively work with all levels and other departments.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5+ years product, design or application engineering experience in SRAM, DRAM, FLASH, or similar type of product.
- BS EE degree required or equivalent number of years experience
- Willing to travel (25-30%)
Include with your resume the job reference no. and the job title. Please use only one of the following methods:
- Mail to:
ISSI Employment Department,
1623 Buckeye Dr. Milpitas, CA 95035
- Fax to:
Human Resources Employment at 408-969-7800
- Email to: