Career Opportunities USA
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (ISSI) values the importance of our employees in building a global business and organization. It is our continuous initiative to foster a positive and motivational work place as well as to instill a collaborative and team-oriented work environment so our employees would grow with us through our success.
At ISSI, we treat our employees like our family members. With competitive benefits, friendly co-workers, flexible work schedules and more, work life at ISSI is great!
Director of Marketing - Flash | Req. 10-164
The Director of Marketing-Flash will be responsible for marketing revenue, managing profit/loss and any local inventory, design wins and drive reference designs. Train the sales team (external and internal). To provide marketing support to sales team in order to reach revenue and margin goal. To work with Production/QA/Engineering team to ensure efficient product production. Develops specific marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research, monitors and competitive activities and identifies customer needs. Establishes pricing strategies. Establish partnerships with Key Chipset companies.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Market and Sell ISSI's Flash to US and European customers.
- Build Relationships with Key Chipset Companies and Controller companies.
- Establish partnerships with the ECO-System companies of these key Chipsets.
- Develop strong partner relationships with strategic technology partners in specific target markets to understand and predict future product requirements.
- Drive demand creation through identifying new features for current and new markets.
- Create marketing collateral for sales field and customers that drive design wins and growth.
- Clearly and persuasively communicate the company's vision and unique product benefits to a varied set of audiences including internal teams, industry analysts and customers.
- Manages growth of regional baseline product revenue and margin.
- Set up and update cross reference guide, base line product roadmap, price guideline, new product introduction, part number decoder, application notes, etc.
- Track and address customer product complaints to ensure products are meeting customer expectations.
- Provide price quotation, inventory/lead-time, product status and other product info to sales fields to promote ISSI product and close bookings.
- Provide price guide line, turns list and slow moving list to the fields to push booking.
- Update product price list to sales team based on cost data, booking and inventory status to maintain certain margin.
- Review backlog, inventory, shipment and sales forecast and update monthly marketing forecast for production plan, wafer start, revenue projection.
- Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s) or expedite certain Flash products.
- Work with PE/TE/QA team to resolve various production issues or respond to customer requests.
- Provide tactical marketing support to sales team/customers to grow the business in a right direction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative, but not limited to the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of Flash products.
- Industry knowledge of the main chipset companies.
- Knowledge of US and European markets, especially in semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge and experience with all phases of product life cycle: definition, development, product launch, production, maturity and end-of-life.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, good organization and planning skills
- Responsive, make timely and sound decisions
- Multitasking, ability to prioritize critical tasks and ensure completion of projects in timely manner
- Knowledge of the Semiconductor Industry and knowledge of the Automotive Industry
- Must have high energy level and strong commitment to achieving goals.
- Must have strong sense of customer service.
- Detail oriented, good organization and planning skills
- Multitasking, responsive, make timely and sound decisions
- Good communication, negotiation, time management and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, Engineering and advance degree preferred.
- 10-15 years marketing experience plus 5-10 years in the semiconductor industry or equivalent degree and experience
- Willing to Travel
Include with your resume the job reference no. and the job title. Please use only one of the following methods:
- Mail to:
ISSI Employment Department,
1623 Buckeye Dr. Milpitas, CA 95035
- Fax to:
Human Resources Employment at 408-969-7800
- Email to: