Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (ISSI) values the importance of our employees in building a global business and organization. It is our continuous initiative to foster a positive and motivational work place as well as to instill a collaborative and team-oriented work environment so our employees would grow with us through our success.
At ISSI, we treat our employees like our family members. With competitive benefits, friendly co-workers, flexible work schedules and more, work life at ISSI is great!
Application Engineering Support | Req. 10-251
Location: Europe (Home Based)
Summary of Position:
Application Engineering Support for Europe customers in all phases of SRAM, FLASH & DRAM product design, development and manufacturing. Supports design win activities through component/board level validations and qualifications internally and at customer facilities. Design win support include visiting and or contacting customer engineering teams to expedite resolution of support cases and collecting/compiling product performance data at end customers.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides application notes, support and training on new and existing ISSI products including datasheet, product guides, cross references, advertisements, etc. including the feasibility of specific new products, packaging or advanced operating features.
- Responsible for technical support for customers and the field sales force. Supporting application advice, product specification requests, technical/quality questionnaires, product recommendations, device testing/updating at customer site, material management, and technical problem resolution.
- Drives and is responsible for customer EFA activities at component/board levels and FA report content. Works with customers to manage worldwide quality issues in customer manufacturing and field applications. Provides internal strategic direction for quality related objectives including Quality audits and follow-up to ensure closure of audit findings/action items through collaboration with ISSI engineering teams.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative, but not limited to the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge in memory cell architectures, device organization, and periphery design.
- Experience of memory product/design/application engineering or memory controller design and verification.
- Knowledge with signal/power integrities on the PCB and their relationship to product operation.
- Require familiarity with logic analyzer, oscilloscope and other debug tools.
- Excellent hardware and software debug skill.
- Travel is required - 30% European regions and other countries worldwide
- Understanding of Automotive Industry
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience / Education EE or MSEE with a minimum of 5 years FAE experience with DRAM, SRAM, or FLASH memory products. (DRAM is preferred)
- Fluent in English and a second European language preferred
Include with your resume the job reference no. and the job title. Please use only one of the following methods:
- Mail to:
ISSI Employment Department,
1623 Buckeye Dr. Milpitas, CA 95035
- Fax to:
Human Resources Employment at 408-969-7800
- Email to: